Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned
You have been put in the UnderWorld War - Free Online Vampire Game Federal Jail for 5 day(s).
Reason: hostile behavior-cool off

Again? But I do not attack nobody mentally or personal?
I am just playing the game, its a war game or not?

Whats wrong?
First of all you didn't "just playing the game" you were messing it up.Running around and throwing bombs is perhaps fun for you but it is not for rest of us.Your target was not one person or one clan you throw them on everyone.This was some sort of personal crusade and as such,not acceptable.Besides,you ignored my mails which is disrespecting the staff.
I jailed you for 5 days only to let you think about it.If you continue with bs when you out of fed,I will jail you permanently.

And I will also fed jail anyone else who will try to do this.
Game allows us to do many things but we should use our common sense and not abuse it.
I am confused. How can some thing that is done to MANY be seen as a PERSONAL crusade?

personal:

Relating to an INDIVIDUAL, his character, conduct, motives, or private affairs, in an invidious and offensive manner

If one person continually bombs once specific clan and/or specific player, how is that called?
not personal ?
not messing up game ?
This seems to be allowed. but general bombing of other clans which happens a lot, is not....... well it depends on who throws them it seems.

Feels a lot like dubble standards here. Where is the * fed crossing line ? *

guess that line IS personal and to be adjusted attaining to the mood, not objective.

also, there are many features of the game being abused, will they also all be fedded?

can there be rules enforced regarding common sense ?
What one thinks as * normal, the other could find not. so seems to me it cant.
I haven't done something illegal to get banned. It's your own personal nature to react like this on others who play differently, but according to the game rules.

I have the free right to use the games inventory to it's fullest. That's the way of the warrior and raging wars. Anyone who has problems with it how I play, must either suck it up or do something back. But no cowardly banning.

You shouldn't have the the right to ban someone who, according to you, is corrupting the game. But it's not. And you shouldn't have the right to be a Staff member because it's seems you're abusing it's position. You're just a wannabe-moderator with no insights.

You should step down and let someone else who is more mature/wiser like Bard or BitchyBear to take the position of a new Staff member.
I am keeping my opinion on this matter more or less to myself, as I do not know the full facts. I did, however, see something I had to point out, politely and without taking sides. Mainly because my name was drug into it.

First, quoted from game rules,
9.If a member of staff is bothering you for any unfair or just plain, weird reason, mail Admin [1]
Have you?

Second, I quote, "You shouldn't have the the right to ban someone who, according to you, is corrupting the game. But it's not. And you shouldn't have the right to be a Staff member because it's seems you're abusing it's position. You're just a wannabe-moderator with no insights."

That brings me to the real problem. Game rules state:

25.Falsely accusing staff of wrong doing in public is forbidden. If someone feels they have been mistreated by staff, they can file a player report against that staff member Admin [1] will handle the case.

Thus, wether you were wrongly jailed or not, you did indeed violate not only a specific rule, but one most would consider covered by the term "common sense".

I have learned a lot from Blood Hound, as well as Miss Z and many others. Most of what I have learned helps me to come across as fair and patient in the game. Please do not try to use me against him in any way, shape, or form.

As for suggesting me as a staff member, would you like to know what I would do in this case?

On second thought, NO, I will not give my opinion. I still do not know all the facts. As for stopping the nonsense some consider part of the game, though, I tend to think outside of the game. As a trained accountant, many things most consider evil come to mind. :-D

Have a nice day.
So it's all against me....so I was violating another LAME rule?
Can't I have a general opinion about a Staff member? Mail Admin? How I am banned....

BitchyBear why so jumpy? It's just a suggestion. You don't have nothing to do with is.. :roll:

And Bear I think you would ban me too because your evil yeah.
Still,fact remains that I AM staff and it is up to me to decide what is good for the game and act accordingly.
You may like it or not but that's how it is.I answer only to Admin,so if you don't like it talk to him.
Thank you Bitchy for your support.