Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CLUBBING - questions and answers
Tonight will be just my third night clubbing, and I'm anxious to find out how to optimize this feature because I had no idea what I was doing in the first two.

One thing that I'm finding curious, is that beer and only beer seems to be the way to maximize dare per alcohol.

Beer $1,100...2 alcohol...3 dare ($367 per dare)
Vodka $2,300...4 alcohol...5 dare ($460 per dare)
JB $2,800...5 alcohol...7 dare ($400 per dare)

There alone shows that beer is the most cost effective, but beer becomes even more convincing if you consider that (for example) 5 beers gives you 10 alcohol units and 15 dare, while 2 JBs give you the same 10 alcohol units but only 14 dare. Same with vodka in that it's proportionately better to consume multiple beers. If anyone can shed insight on this as to why you would want to drink Vodka or JB, please let me know. I can't figure out any advantage.

What is the number, or what determines the amount of alcohol before you get sent home? Do you get more results the higher level you are? What equation or combination of dancing/spiking, etc has worked the best for you?
Not sure if it's the same with everybody, but when i reach 18 alcohol units, i can not drink any more and i am sent home.
Smile yes beer is more cost effective.
Just as if you went out to a club in real life. beer is cheeper than spirits.
HOWEVER Big Grin Beer might not be the better chpice.

You need to master the clubbing skills to get the best outcome and some people are making 100's of blood drops each day from clubbing.
I am not one of those as I have not yet mastered it.

I know that i have been told to never let my alcohol go over 17 and each daredevil requires 12.. So you have to think differently on what will keep you there and not what is the cheapest or most cost effective.

I do know that there is big bucks to be earned in the club once you master it Big Grin
Good Luck Big Grin
[Image: cheekygold.jpg]
I love it when Rickyboy bites me !
I was doing s well in the clubs yesterday. When I went back I had my left over dares. However today when I go back I have 0 dare. This happened to a friend too.... new update with no announcement?
Probably just a glitch while admin was working on it..
He has told me that after you get rid of alcohol it is set to still leave users with 5 dare points..
If this does not happen now please let us know.
He was only working on it yesterday so i would say it was just bad timing to be using it while it was being updated..
I hope anyway. Big Grin
[Image: cheekygold.jpg]
I love it when Rickyboy bites me !
There was an announcement made

there was a bug that was reported and it was fixed, now when you leave the club by going home or clearing out your alcohol units your dares are reset to 5
[Image: SOA-banner.gif]
ok so i am not confused here is a 2 part question .. Tongue if you leave the club and had a 10 dare when you come back it will be reset to 5 and what happenes when you leave and you have 0 dare left?
[Image: 73300b0262.jpg]

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem
it resets back to 5 the starting amount Tongue
thank you rle : )
[Image: 73300b0262.jpg]

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem
my pleasure Smile