Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Busting Question
Am I missing something here.. is there an advantage to busting someone out of jail other than a nice warm feeling and maybe a thank you? The few times I have busted someone I saw nothing.
TheBoss58...

"I started this game with nothing..I still have most of it left."
you get the BUSTNG BADGE!! Big Grin
ycsdy Wrote:you get the BUSTNG BADGE!! Big Grin
To do what with it?
1410967 Wrote:
ycsdy Wrote:you get the BUSTNG BADGE!! Big Grin
To do what with it?

Its a badge or a trophy that is on your profile, some players strive to get them, others don't.

TheBoss, to answer your question, other then actually busting the player out and getting them out of jail, busts don't do much more then :

Giving you a trophy after a certain number. Or sometimes players can set a bust reward that will give the player busting them cash, most don't do it as they get out sooner or later for no reward.
Thanks for the replies, you've answered my question..
TheBoss58...

"I started this game with nothing..I still have most of it left."
Also some clans have competitions on who can bust the most people in one week and have huge prize rewards..
We did this in assamites and it was very close and right down to the last 3 minutes only 3 busts between 1st and 3rd..lol Was allot of fun..
They had a 100k prize for first place..
So clan presidents can use the busting to have comps and things..
[Image: cheekygold.jpg]
I love it when Rickyboy bites me !
Maybe as busting turns out to get tougher during the last days it should be thought about giving something more than a trophy in return for succesful busts ...
... a bit of Exp would be a nice choice, i think ... Wink
You do receive crime Xp for busts.
Also people can offer cash rewards for busting them out.
Thing is that right now everyone busts them out even if they don't offer a reward.
Admin set up the reward system hoping that people could then get some money for busting people.
Until this method takes off I am guessing there will be not really much gain from a bust.
Personally , if i bust someone and they had like 1000 reward money. I consider this a good experience.

Ok. Crime xp helps your crimes be more successful.
Each bust you do earn crime exp.. Just not leveling exp..
So you do get rewarded. Just in not so much of a visible way.
[Image: cheekygold.jpg]
I love it when Rickyboy bites me !
we want a little exp. for bust as it is tough to bust and cost 4 hunger
thanks
i agree but bust is tough now and it cost 4 hunger so i prefer a little exp not money Smile