Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Vampentine picture.
I'm not sure I put this in the right section, sorry if I didn't, but I couldn't figure out where to put it.

Well, I didn't enter it on time, so I know it doesn't count, too bad too because I might have had a shot at winning, but I thought I did a good job and wanted to show it off. On the plus side, if the staff at UWW decides to do Vampentine again next year, I've got a good entry. Smile

Here's my picture.

[Image: bamhm182vampentinecomplbz8.gif]
(Click on it for a HUGE version)
WOW good job..
You did a great job.
And if thats really you..
hmm oh la laaaaaaa
Big Grin
[Image: cheekygold.jpg]
I love it when Rickyboy bites me !
Yeah, that's really me, it took me forever to get that pose and the lighting right. I made everything myself, sort of. The person is me, than I googled for a rose border I could use and found a cool looking one, than built the border out of it and warped a lot of them into that heart, than photoshopped the rose in, which was a major pain because the magic wand wasn't working so I pretty much had to do it pixel by pixel. It also took me a while to figure out the flashing eyes thing, but one of my friends said it would make it look cooler, and I agree.

Thanks. Smile
Big Grin Yummy Big Grin
heh, yet again, thanks. Now if only more women I knew offline thought that. Tongue
Ahh its all about the smell...
Cover yourself in Lynx, Its very hard to resist. Big Grin
lol, I'll have to try that some time, thanks for the tip. Wink
Very cool picture Bam! You are very creative and I am shocked other women don't find you as attractive as Cheeky and I. /flirts Tongue
[Image: 73300b0262.jpg]

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem
Thanks soul, I think it must be the vampire cape that makes me look sexy, I'm just going to walk around with that on from now on. :lol:
hey Soul.. I got in first..lol move over..lol

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually nothing to do with the cape..
Lovely hair and facial shape and features.
very ruggardly handsome,.. yummy..

Still.. I love my ricky too much to stray Smile
Its nice to admire though..lol