• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farewell Mr. PRESIDENT...
After half an hour from now ......
Erny [691] (Donator: 13 Days Left)
User Level: Vampire
Level: 62
PRESIDENT of the ASSAMITES ex Inferis
Is Leaving the game Forever.
I, Maya wish him ALL the BEST in Life... & may ALL the GOD's Graces Shower & Shine upon him... I've known him for around three weeks now & I can Say that it is VERY HARD to find a person like him... ANYWHERE!!!! He is one of those people for whom I can do ANYTHING!!!! He is our TRUE Leader!!! On this day of his departure, I want to wish him ALL THE BEST THINGS I CAN!!!! I Bid Him farewell with tears in my eyes & I want to ask him & request him this much that HIS PLACE WILL BE ALWAYS REMAIN FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS & SO SHALL HIS PLACE IN OUR CLAN.... ANYTIME IF HE COMES BACK HE WILL FIND HIS PLACE AS OUR PRESIDENT. The president of the "ASSAMITES ex Inferis". I Personally DO NOT WANT TO LOOSE YOU.. PLEASE DON'T GO.... LOVE YOU ALWAYS, FOREVER, MY FRIEND.....

MAYA[927] & ALL THE MEMBERS OF the ASSAMITES ex Inferis...
Maya[927] & [170]

[Image: meee003vo6.jpg]

A frown takes 18 muscles to form... A Smile takes ONLY Two. You CAN Smile in the dark days too.

So, DO Smile ALWAYS!!!
Erny, wish you all the best in RL. We do hope to see you sometimes here thou...please Tongue

And i will always wait on a emails from you Big Grin

hugs and take care Big Grin
Nothing is forever...and everything is forever...

Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.
Sad I'm really sad to see you are leaving, Erny. You're a stand up person and the game will be losing a great player and a great person. *hugs* I wish you lots of luck in the future and hope you log in every so often to say hello!
Behind every argument is someone's ignorance.
I got mail banned mid talking to you Erny and I am so very sorry.

I understand why your leaving and totally agree with your descision

I will chat to you on msn
See you soon lovely friend
[Image: cheekygold.jpg]
I love it when Rickyboy bites me !