Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
death to all clans
List of dead clans:
1.Fangtasia
2. Renegades
3. You??

To avoid this we accept a $2mil surrender fee which will guarantee you 2 weeks of peace with SOA.
For protection from SOA we charge 1.5 mil per week which you can put on your clan banner (protected by SOA) to avoid people attacking you.
Mail Predator X (ID29) for more details.

this is the end of clans as we know it, soon there will be only 1 maybe 2 clans left and it will be imposible to make a new clan without being forced to pay these extortion payments, i understand its a war game but its not much of a war when your using rocks against a tank. i thought you were improving the game for the lower lvls but it hasnt, igors investments isnt worth it, caps i agreed with, but this now with clans is only making the rich and powerfull even more so while the lower lvls remain low and poor with little chance to make money.
Well my suggestion is that no clan should pay anything to SOA because their word doesn't mean anything. So a clan is better off going down with honour than it is giving in to extortionist.

Hopefully another update is coming to the clans because you're right, no one is going to want to start a clan knowing there's a very good chance one of the big guys will war with them within the first week & destory their clan.
smurfwashere Wrote:List of dead clans:
1.Fangtasia
2. Renegades
3. You??

To avoid this we accept a $2mil surrender fee which will guarantee you 2 weeks of peace with SOA.
For protection from SOA we charge 1.5 mil per week which you can put on your clan banner (protected by SOA) to avoid people attacking you.
Mail Predator X (ID29) for more details.

this is the end of clans as we know it, soon there will be only 1 maybe 2 clans left and it will be imposible to make a new clan without being forced to pay these extortion payments, i understand its a war game but its not much of a war when your using rocks against a tank. i thought you were improving the game for the lower lvls but it hasnt, igors investments isnt worth it, caps i agreed with, but this now with clans is only making the rich and powerfull even more so while the lower lvls remain low and poor with little chance to make money.

A. your latter paragraph is contradictory to the idea set out in the former. paying your surrender fee would just perpetuate this wealth gap of which you so articulately describe.
B. 2 mill for 2 weeks of peace...or 1.5 mill for one week of peace...it's kind of easier to just be declared on. besides, to pay you 1.5 mill a week would again, further the divide between rich and poor.
C. a bit rich whining about extortion fees when that's exactly what you're proposing, to pick on weak clans who don't stand a chance against you and then crush them when they don't pay a 'surrender' fee.
A. lmao the first paragraph is what is writen on SOA's clan page check it out,
B.i didnt propose these as im not in SOA
C.i should have explained it more clearly for the ppl who dont take much interest on checking out what is happening in the game and who is doing it.
smurfwashere Wrote:A. lmao the first paragraph is what is writen on SOA's clan page check it out,
B.i didnt propose these as im not in SOA
C.i should have explained it more clearly for the ppl who dont take much interest on checking out what is happening in the game and who is doing it.

ugh, my bad, it sounded from that like you were in there. i don't know which clan every person is from.
Just like Vampire Hunter D. He has a little dirt nap every now and then. Wink