Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fed jail list
List is getting bigger you people on staff are really on top of things : ) Big Grin
[Image: 73300b0262.jpg]

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem
Big Grin Too many on the same ip answering "Bla bla shut up" after they are asked about the MULTIPLE USER AGREEMENT (ie: same ip address) ...So we have to be clean in that way..no cheating :!:
Nothing is forever...and everything is forever...

Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.
well i was fedjailed for auto refreshing when the only time it happend is when i fell asleep on my keyboard and did it on accident but other then that i didnt use refreshing software i was just sitting in jail hitting refresh to do busts when i fell asleep i was in the middle of a deal selling a DP and i didnt transfer it yet cause i passed out Vlad had sent a message to
Immortelle Allein [15] she sent me a message asking about it i was tired didnt read the whole message but she also asked about the refreshing i had a friend speak with her and she said i never replied and said over 5 hours and i never replied but the copy she sent my friend shows i replied plus saying over 5 hours i was refreshing i wasnt even online a few min later after i sent the reply here is the reply from her
my reply is the first part and if i didnt answer her other part of her message but i answerd the other why wouldnt she reply back
also i was asked the day before that if i was useing a refresher by sookie i made a mistake thought it was the same person she has changed her name a few times but when i said something to my friend to say to her she said
.....I didnt chat with him about any Trophy case....my email to him was about the dp he was suppose to send to Vlad and he didnt...i waited for his answer and waited...i will look again in the logs and show admin and give him my opinion....is up to him to decided is double a should be realleasd or not...
and also here was her other reply showing i i did reply and this shows my reply And again ...i am telling you...logs are logs...he didnt replied to my email and here is the prove ...he said himself he pass out but his character was online th whole time...thats refreshing software and meaning CHEATING !
and here it is
here my reply is the first part and her message is the 2nd one
Aaron Hawley: 10:38:09 am Reply Delete Report Ignore User March 3, 2009, 10:55:05 am Double_A wrote: yes sorry i sent it i had not been to bed and passed out sorry for the mix up March 3, 2009, 9:44:36 am Immortelle Allein wrote: Hello, I got a complain from Vlad telling me he send you the 600k you asked for the dp but he never recieved from you the dp. He said for the last 20min you have been refreshing your status but still no mail nothing. If you use a refresher i will like to know ASAP and as well please send the dp or money back to Vlad. thank you And again ...i am telling you...logs are logs...he didnt replied to my email and here is the prove ...he said himself he pass out but his character was online th whole time...thats refreshing software and meaning CHEATING ! so how is that i never replied and you see the time it was just over an hour and right after i sent the reply and Vlad's DP i got offline there is no rule to refreshing the page manually
rule 12 is No player shall use any form of software or other method to further themselves in game. This includes the use of refresher software. By using this website, you also agree not to cheat in any way. says nothing about manual and like i said the one time was an accident i have messaged about it and no reply i feel this isnt right
we will discuss about this. thanks
Reply mail send to you Double_A... Smile

Hope this will lesson learn..no more reresher use on the game ..next time wont be "let out of purgatory" anymore.. Wink

Enjoy the game !

Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.
Seems that cheaters dont give up...again tonight we found 2players using refreshers as they were AFK from their PC. After more then 3-5mails send by me and then others by Admin they still didnt responded...meaning on thing...refresher Wink

Those 2players are :

Chancellor 999 don`t deserve to play this game. cheater using refreshers. Admin
fordwave 999 don`t deserve to play this game. cheater using refreshers. Admin

Please dont try to cheat...we'll find out sooner then later and ...the end for you.

Thank you !

You have been put in the UnderWorld War - Free Online Vampire Game Federal Jail for 10 day(s).
Reason: insulting Staff, mail to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> with your case
Indeed...did you emailed? Admin will have a look on logs and see if I was right or wrong..till then keep it to the topic !

Dear admin, i've tried to mail you, but without succes, so im going to give it a shot on here...

I've been put in fedjail, probably due to inactivity... is there any chance you can put me back into play?

Kind regards
Athlon

Game acount, is Athlon too..
Hello, i unjailed you.