Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stats and Weapons
3-4 days ago, while still beeing 1st with stats closer to 100mil then to 50 mil, i attacked a lvl 58 player and I lost, I had at that day m249 and a hunter sword. He probably, almost sure, had 2 garlic shooters.

Now i am quessing he had around or no more than 10 mil in stats. If players can beat me when i have more than 70 mil more stats, then i say we have a problem here.

I am no coder, but i can spot a problem.

Any similar thing happened to u ?
Hmm ok thats weird...

Same stuff happend to me in UWW2 ..i was trying to attack a lvl 31 player and lost..i am rank 2 in all stats lvl 47 and got 2hunters as weapons...and i am sure he got Ar-15 or a M249... Confusedhock:

Not thats 14lvl difference and about 4-6ranks stats difference...and i really hate the fact that such a low lvl can beat me that easily...

I will ask Admin and the coder to have a look here and tell us more about it..coz i am totally lost in this one... :roll:
Nothing is forever...and everything is forever...

Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.
Agreed.Weapons counts too much.
There is a formula to it all. Thats just the way it is. No coding errors their.

It is set the way it is...and has always been..With that said. The attack forumla is not sometyhing you can keep changing. I know for a fact that. I have had that on other games. And 6 months later was still changing cause there will Always be something you don't like about it.
Hello Alabama - mama.
Can you tell us at least what is the formula?
alabamahit Wrote:There is a formula to it all. Thats just the way it is. No coding errors their.

It is set the way it is...and has always been..With that said. The attack forumla is not sometyhing you can keep changing. I know for a fact that. I have had that on other games. And 6 months later was still changing cause there will Always be something you don't like about it.

I agree with that, so what i want is Do i spend 10 mil in weapons next time or I duy drops/energy refills to train?

And yes m8 changes are not good when someone doesnt like it. I agree
From what i understood Weapons in this game are more important then stats or level...is like 60 / 40 % report on that...

So i guess we need weapons to hit someone ....good ones :roll:
Nothing is forever...and everything is forever...

Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.
@Anavelgato@ and i saw this as a problem few weeks back and suggested for a cap on level of players for weapon usage.

This will prevent unscrupulous players, be it "me" or any other high level players from profitting when we reach the lvl 200.

It would also prevent higher levels be beaten by Lvl 1 using a powerful weapon. Yes, a level 1 can beat a lvl 41 with a garlic shooter, i've seen and asked before.
wonderful, 40-60mio stats difference and lost cause of the weapon... :roll:

i wrote my suggestion about it some weeks ago, good to see that its coming up again

at other games u will win with this big stats difference
its all about celerity-if u have 20mio points more in celerity your opponent isnt able to hit u and u can beat him with EVERY weapon
UWW is the only game i know with this strange attack formula :o
:roll: more complaining, there will always be something to complain about and there is always the few out of the many that all they do is whine and bitch, and ejac i know i havnt seen you complain but i see your on top of the heap surely you can afford the best weapons to kill anyone you want, as for the others is there one day you can go without whining plz and let admin and alabama get back to making new stuff for the game instead of fixing every worthless little problem you run into that makes playing that little bit slightly harder for you to play the game that can be fixed if you just spent that little bit of extra time to get better stats or money instead of wanting everything now now now and not even puting the effort in to earn it :evil: