Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New clan auto kick rule
The new rule of automaticaly being kicked from your clan raises some questions.
If I go on a 2 week vacation am I going to be automaticaly kicked from the clan that I own?

Also if a clan member goes on vacation, RL business, etc. and has been in a clan for 50 or 100 days is it fair to make that player start over again?

I bought MY clan with MY money, not game staff money, let ME decide who should stay or leave MY clan !!

Take this new rule out of the game,because it is a game and not a job. Thanks BloodyMia
**BloodyMia**
Yes Mia, I ABSOLUTELY Second this thought,

Quote:I bought MY clan with MY money, not game staff money, let ME decide who should stay or leave MY clan !!

The game is 18+ now it would be only fair if the Admin & Staff would stop babysitting us...

We have Clan presidents, Vice Presidents, Management Bodies, who ARE more than capable of taking this decision as to what to do with inactive players... I don't think the staff should get involved in clan internal matters & even if asked, should give a opinion, as a person & NOT make an Announcement that Clan members will be AUTO KICKED.

Here is a Question I HAVE to ask... I have a Friend in a clan.... He can NEVER come online even if he DESPERATELY WANTS to... because he is dead... do you think he should be kicked from his clan??? How fair will that be???
Maya[927] & [170]

[Image: meee003vo6.jpg]

A frown takes 18 muscles to form... A Smile takes ONLY Two. You CAN Smile in the dark days too.

So, DO Smile ALWAYS!!!
I'm sorry if my words was too strong... What I think this is an Internet game which we play online. So, every player should have the liberty to pace their game at their own interest & their own will. If I want to play this game once a week as it is I'll not get money from the job I trained SO HARD for & If I'm Kicked out of my clan too for which I've thrived so much for then I might reconsider playing at all... Isn't it??? Please think about ALL players' interests...
Maya[927] & [170]

A frown takes 18 muscles to form... A Smile takes ONLY Two. You CAN Smile in the dark days too.

So, DO Smile ALWAYS!!!
I agree with all ---why get involved in how a clan is run. If a clan member isnt carrying his weight the clan should decide if he belongs there NOT the Admin. people work very very hard to move up in a clan and some even get paid based on length of time in the clan.

This rule does NOTHING to help the game.

and I agree with Maya and Mia if I came back from vacation and was kicked from my clan by the admin I would seriously consider leaving the game -------there are too many other games out there
Right,

I didnt want to post anything but right now i think its about time i step in...

So let me ask you this :

If a clan president decided to let his incative players in..make a crime and take the crime money by not paying that inactive players...WOULD THAT BE CALLED CHATING ?????????? Big Grin

And about holidays...well its just the way it is..you will be kicked out coming back from your holiday and apply again, simple as that..whats the big problem here? As a president of a clan in many games i step down gave the presidency to another player who was active and the end...so dont tell me there are no good decisions to make in this matter coz i can write down couple of them...but you are all adults and think as one... at least i hope so :o

Ohh....thats the point of this matter....thats why the new updated...so before you all scream like crazy about Staff getting inside the clan affairs...think of why we decided to make this step ... why we didnt asked your opinion on this matter ...

Sorry guys but we see it as cheating and thats the end of this ...it wont be returned..it will stay this way.

Thank you !
Nothing is forever...and everything is forever...

Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.
is it not easy for the Admin to see a clan with 2 active members , 10 non active members and no pay out? I know of one clan and I see that from the outside. would it not be easier to just throw those guys in fed jail then make the rest of us miserable during out vacations knowing we will be starting from scratch when we get back?

Again the owner of the clan should be able to watch over his own clan and decide who is in it. If they have a clan full off guys who dont play take the clan away and toss them in Fed jail
No matter what you say... I DO agree with bob here... I was FURIOUS when mr4xbite Kicked me out of clan by mistake... I STILL see my clan as my family... and I don't think my family members will Kick me out of my house if I was inside my room & was inactive in family matters... Why not let my family decide what to do with me????

Why should WE SUFFER because of a few cheaters????

WHY??????
Maya[927] & [170]

So, DO Smile ALWAYS!!!
Here's what I don't get, this rule is nothing new. It's a rule on other games too, only on most games it's 5 or 7 days instead of 10. I haven't seen anyone raise a fuss over on that other game about that rule (& it seems like that's one of the only things people haven't complained about over there). Yet the rule gets put into place here & all of a sudden people are whining & bitching about it & some have said that they would quit the game. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense. =/ I think that this is all to do about nothing. So you get kicked after being inactive for 10 days. It's not hard to simply go to the clan page & click, "apply" once you get back.
I just want to understand what you said to be clear..

"If a clan president decided to let his incative players in..make a crime and take the crime money by not paying that inactive players...WOULD THAT BE CALLED CHATING ??????????"

I routinely not pay members that are 5 days inactive until they become active. We put the funds in our clan vault to be used for clan needs. Is this considered cheating by not paying these inactive members?

BTW I also usually kick members who were 7 days inactive who haven't contacted us as to why.

To any of our members, if you get kicked for the 10-day inactive and you have told Dave or myself you were on vacation or gone for whatever reason your spot will be there for you when you get back.
TheBoss58...

"I started this game with nothing..I still have most of it left."
That's our VP....lol