Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What new features would you like to see added?
Hi, here you all can tell .. what do you thing is missing from the game, or what features you would like to be added to the game.
I will read all the posts, and maybe some of your ideas will be applied.
Poker.

Blackjack.

Click Missions. Buy a weapon, shoot target. Get info to your boss and get a reward. And so on.

A private blood supplier. Sort of brainless zombie you can feed on. Regenerates 10% per hour.

A private car for travelling between cities? Or can vampires fly? Fly idea?
Turn into bat feature?

Vampire brainwashed minion. Can do things for you like robbing blood from hospitals. Do crimes?

Coffin sleep. Regenerates energy.

Vampire Rampage. Do a massacre with fellow suckers at a prom or something. Reward large cash amount and blooddrops. Every 4 hours limit. This can fail or succeed.
More blood school classes after blood rage. Smile

Maybe more jobs after police captain, before level 200 or 300 where ever they are?? Gives us something to work stats. toward more!!

Good job on the game Admin.
Thanks for asking the players what they would like to see! Big Grin
**BloodyMia**
MORE JOBS Big Grin
I would like to see [mp3]{URL}[/mp3] added to the BBCode, so I can add sound to my game profile. Also would like to see [Info] and [Gift] added to Player Shops. I love what you have done so far, keep up the great work. If you find yourself overwhelmed, I would be glad to volunteer some of my time to help make game changes, and updates.

(PS: Why does avatar show as - avatar functionality is currently disabled?) Solved Thank You Wink
is not disabled
how about some items that only the people owned stores can have as why would i even want to waste my time going through the large number of people owned stores when i could just go to the game store or Item Market? kinda stupid if you ask me but i do like the idea of it, maybe you could put some distributor type thing were i have to buy the rights to sell the item and then mark it up to make my profit (with in reason)? i think the items should not be transferable or saleable on the Item Market so there is not an influx of your items on the Item Market or people passing them around to friends.maybe they could be bought back by the store at a reduced cost when and if you get something better? just my thoughts on this does anyone else think its a sound idea? maybe i'm wrong but i would open a store this way but won't waste my time the way it is. :mrgreen:
immy Wrote:MORE JOBS Big Grin
Totally agree here jobs are stagnant after level40 and noone trains on labor after that
A report button on the forums! lol
I hate seeing SPAM occupying the bandwidth.

Also Bedrails! If I fall out of bed one more time tonight... lol
Perhaps the player-owned shops would have the chance to carry them?
[Image: bROTHERHOOD2.jpg]
MR.Tea_Time Wrote:how about some items that only the people owned stores can have as why would i even want to waste my time going through the large number of people owned stores when i could just go to the game store or Item Market? kinda stupid if you ask me but i do like the idea of it, maybe you could put some distributor type thing were i have to buy the rights to sell the item and then mark it up to make my profit (with in reason)? i think the items should not be transferable or saleable on the Item Market so there is not an influx of your items on the Item Market or people passing them around to friends.maybe they could be bought back by the store at a reduced cost when and if you get something better? just my thoughts on this does anyone else think its a sound idea? maybe i'm wrong but i would open a store this way but won't waste my time the way it is. :mrgreen:
What kind of items? lol Smile .. the shops are just for fun .. if you want you can open one.. if not.. just don`t open. Smile