Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Items market
I see there low-level players spamming the market with paracetamols for high prices and blood drops. I think this is absurdly unacceptable. It's just polluting the market.

I think the admin should look at this and make some market solutions.
any suggestions ?
This topic was some time ago opened ..and we , staff back then, were told not to get involved with the market so of course we didnt . Now i see already players starting to complain about it.

If you wish for Market Rulles not a problem it will be given but consider this...once done it wont be undone Wink

So any suggestions ? :?
Nothing is forever...and everything is forever...

Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.
Perhaps a limit on how long items are allowed to sit in the market, maybe a two week limit? We now have the player shops, if they want to put the stuff in indefinately, let them open a shop to do it.
I agree with Bitchy about a time limit

but also insane amounts of $$ or drops for an item should be deleted
ITEM MARKET RULES :

1. Limit on market set up to 7days and all items returned to owners.
2. Limit on items sold in the shops up to 3times bigger.
3. Limit on Blood Drops selling price set up from $2500 per each.
4. Limit on items not sold in shops on market set up from 2Blood Drops / $4500 up.

the list can go on as long as you post here and ask players to have a go here. i will update it everytime something new is coming and then at the end of this week we may take a decision ! tks Wink
Nothing is forever...and everything is forever...

Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.
I think we need to be sure the rules are set on the item market only. The shops players open and run should be different, like a boutique. You may pay more, or you may save, that is up to the shop owner and his customers.

The item market, however, I agree with the time and price limits. With the drops, the current market value does vary, but most seem to agree $2500 is right, so use $2500 as a guide for how many drops they would charge. That figure may need checked occasionally, but the price seems to have been set for quite a while now.

To me, this means in the item market I could post a Paracetamol for no more than $4500, or 2 blood drops, for a week. However, in a shop I owned, I could sell it for $1,000,000 and leave it till it rotted away, if I chose.

Another thing, items removed from the market should be returned to the seller, not simply deleted from the game. The only exception should be if there are too many complaints about a player abusing the market by over-pricing or storing items there, more on a case by case basis.
I agree with everything you said bitchy. Good points.
I agree with the $2,500 for drops guys are putting drops on there for $5,000 so noone will buy them and then they dont have to buy a blood bank they use the market to bank theirs-----and as Usual I agree with BB
I agree with BB as well.