Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player Shops
I see many Clans sponser shops now. I think this is great, but I do have a small suggestion. Would it be possible to make it so ANY member of the sponsoring Clan could drop in merchandise? I would keep the cashing out the same, to give Clan Presidents control, but I know I would find it simpler to "Clean out my closet" into the shop, instead of having to ask Osiris (my Clan head) to help in the process.
Hmmm, not a bad question and suggestion in same time...lets see what Admin will say. Not sure if he can code it but we can ask Wink

I will like that ...like this i can keep an eye myself or any other clan president and we can clean everything and give the money to the players when they are online Big Grin
Nothing is forever...and everything is forever...

Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.
Exactly my thoughts also -----clan members being able to give items such as old weapons right to the cafe shop and when something is bought it goes to clan money and youy could either pay the player directly or divide it amongst the clan ------this would give every one the option to "clean out their closet "every once in awhile
I will like to have deleted all the shops that aren't with active players. Big Grin

Anyone having objections ?
Nothing is forever...and everything is forever...

Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.