Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help For Newbies
All new Players who want to shine in this game.

Here is a list mentors you can help use:

1. Asmita [134]
2. Bitchy Bear [946]
3. spikynippkles [981]
4. Eternal [15]
5. BloodHound [1038]
6. soulkeeper [935]

Mail anyone of the above for help. They will be ready to help you with game tips and suggestions, money, house, weapons and everything else they can give you.

Please be sure not to mail all mentors together. If one of them do not respond post it here, or mail the second mentor mentioning the lack of response from the first mentor.

PS: Older player are welcome to add your names as choiceable mentors. You can definitely choose not to be a mentor if you have too many to deal with. Just pass it on to other. Reply to the post showing your willingness and i will add it to the list above.

Edit 2
Asmita[134]

Here to Enjoy and Help.
Just ask!
always ready to help the newbies,just mail me in game for help
981 is the number
Scar always there to help a hand
You can add my name to mentor list as well. Id 15 .. as usual i am here to give some help if need it Wink
Nothing is forever...and everything is forever...

Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.
Hound is mentor already but won't mind take few more newbies under his wing....paw.
Yeah,and ID is 1038.
i have a full time job mentoring bloodhound and ALEKTO but if any new players need some help i will spend less time with those 2 and help some new ones out
Soul,you....you flocker you...
Done.
THX ADM.