Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loss of health
Health: -428698/6550--------this is the fourth person I have found this week that has had no health for the entire day ------Is this a bug or is it something you can buy?
i think its just the formula that is calculated.

it depends on how hard the last it was made and how much -ve points he collected form the hit.

seen it in a couple of other games too.
Asmita[134]

Here to Enjoy and Help.
Just ask!
when u attack a player, your health or his health can go into negative. when u will login or refresh the page the health will be restored.
admin Wrote:when u attack a player, your health or his health can go into negative. when u will login or refresh the page the health will be restored.
you totaly missed what I said ------there were people who had NO HEALTH AT ALL for over 12 hours I could refresh all I want their health NEVER NEVER came back -- all day long . ask some of the other players who do pay attention to the game like I do
Soulreign was the first one I noticed this happening to. Bard and I both watched her over four hours. If it is a glitch, and the health only comes back when the player affected refreshes, please let us all know.
i already said. if a player came back, the health refresh to 1 .. and if not .. if he has -234535345345 .. of course that will take some time to be restored.. it`s logical Smile .. anyway, from now on will be all ok, no negative.. check after 1 minute.. or just refresh their profiles
Thanks for explaining again, Admin. Some of this stuff gets ... bizarre.